Sheena Lemmons, Founding Attorney
A Magna Cum Laude graduate in the top of the class, she will work hard to aggressively defend your case. When you need a zealous criminal defense attorney with stellar persuasive writing skills, she’s who you want advocating for you in your corner! Your reputation matters and she takes it personally because your success is our success. Simple as that.
About Sheena Lemmons
Passionate about defending the rights or the accused and helping people reintegrate into society, she strongly believes in giving people a chance to succeed. With both prosecutorial and criminal defense experience, she has a well rounded, creative approach that will deliver results for you.
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Her past legal experience includes:
- Ryley Carlock & Applewhite – Project Lead of eDiscovery document review projects.
- CASS – Central Arizona Shelter Services. A free legal services clinic to assist people in ending their homelessness.
- Community Legal Services, Friends of the Court – a free legal services clinic providing bankruptcy law services at reaffirmation hearings at Federal District Court.
- Internships at the City of Gilbert Prosecutor’s Office and also at the Maricopa County Public Defender’s Office.
- Father Matters – A free legal clinic which provides family law services.
- Cali Award – Highest grade in the class in Constitutional Law II.
- Cali Award – Highest grade in the class in Bankruptcy.
- State of Arizona Bar No. #033802, admitted June 2017.
- Juris Doctorate degree with Honors from Arizona Summit Law School, December 2016, Magna Cum Laude GPA of 3.66.
Other Relevant Experience:
Prior to becoming a criminal defense attorney, Sheena was a licensed K-12 teacher with a Bachelor’s of the Arts in Education. Sheena has experience teaching in the juvenile detention center and loves working with children to build their knowledge and confidence to succeed.
This experience translates into an attorney that aggressively works for the outcome of each case because helping others to build a better future and life is the main goal. Everyone makes mistakes and Sheena feels blessed to have the ability to reach out to others and provide services to effectuate that goal.
As a teacher, Sheena has a creative mind which fosters excellent persuasive writing skills. She can explain the legal processes to you in a comprehensible way and help guide you through the challenges of the legal system.
Resolve Your CaseFill out the contact form or call us at (480) 759-7479 to schedule your free consultation.
- 1 We Will Review Your Case
- 2 We Will Contact You for a Free Consultation
- 3 We Work With You to Build Your Best Defense